Diffusers are used to recover static pressure and deliver uniform airflows in installations for comfort and industrial ventilation.
These basic diffusers are designed to slow down high velocity flows at a uniform velocity profile, resulting in a recovery of (static) pressure. These diffusors provide a smooth airflow, reduce pressure loss and are available in short, long, extra long or double lengths.
- Maximum pressure recovery
- Available for all fan sizes
- Flange connection
- Mounts directly on fan
- Round-to-square version available for ZerAx AZN fans
- Robust design
- Casing of hot-dip galvanised sheet steel
- Temperature range from -40 to +120 °C