Axial Flow Fans NovAx ACP ACG
The NovAx ACP and ACG are unidirectional axial flow fans for conventional, industrial and marine use.
Optionally the NovAx ACP and ACG fans are available as smoke fans. The NovAx ACP and ACG smoke exhaust fans are for conventional, industrial and marine environments and suitable for operation during fires in carparks, commercial and industrial buildings, tunnels and more. The design is tested and approved to meet requirements for smoke exhaust.
The ACG smoke fans are fitted with an additional guide vane arrangement to increase fan efficiency.
• ACP: For wall or bulkhead
• ACG: For duct connection
- Fan sizes
• ACP and ACG fans: 14 sizes from Ø250 to Ø1600 mm
• ACP and ACG smoke fans: 12 sizes from Ø400 to Ø1600 mm
- Seven hub sizes from Ø160 to Ø578 mm
- Fan casing thicknesses of 2.5, 3 or 4 mm depending on size
- Airflow rates
• 0.1 to 65 m3/s
- Pressures up to 2000 Pa
- Efficiencies up to 83%
- F200, F300 and F400 approved for smoke extract
- Adjustable blade angles
- Integrated inlet cone
- ACG smoke fans: Additional guide vane arrangement
- Accessories for mounting, connection, sound attenuation, safety and regulation
- Product configuration with AirBox™