Axial Flow Fans NovAx ACN ACW
The NovAx ACN are unidirectional axial flow fans for conventional and industrial use.
The NovAx ACW are extra durable unidirectional axial flow fans for marine use. The main characteristic is the very strong fan casing, which is an expressed requirement from the marine industry and which makes the ACW suited for rough conditions.
Optionally the NovAx ACN fans are available as smoke fans.
The NovAx ACN smoke exhaust fans are for conventional operation and operation during fires in carparks, commercial and industrial buildings, tunnels and more. The design is tested and approved to meet requirements for smoke exhaust.
- For duct installation
- ACN and ACW: 14 sizes with impeller diameters from Ø250 to Ø1600 mm
- ACN smoke fans: 12 sizes with impeller diameters from Ø400 to Ø1600 mm
- ACN and ACW: Seven hub sizes from Ø160 to Ø578 mm
- ACN smoke fans: Six hub sizes from Ø230 to Ø578 mm
- Fan casing thicknesses
• ACN and ACN smoke fans: 2 or 4 mm
• ACW: 6 or 10 mm
- Airflow rates
• 0.1 to 65 m3/s
- Pressures up to 2000 Pa
- Efficiencies up to 83%
- Adjustable blade angles
- F200, F300 and F400 certified according EN 12101 part 3
- Air over motor (cooling)
- Fan casing and hub of galvanised steel
- Impeller blades of aluminium or GRP*
- Accessories for mounting, connection, sound attenuation, safety and regulation
- Product configuration with AirBox™
*Impeller blades of glass-fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) are not available for hub sizes Ø403 and Ø578 mm