The CNF ATEX and EX are low and medium pressure centrifugal flow fans.
The ATEX versions comply with directive 2014/34/EU for equipment in explosive atmospheres and environments. The field of application is for removal of air in connection with transport of polluted air, hazardous gases and dust.
The EX versions meet the guidelines IACS F29/2005 for non-sparking fans. The fans are suited for transport of air containing flammable gases.
- For flange connection
- Casing thicknesses
• 3 mm side plates
• 2 mm volutes
- Impeller diameters
• 7 sizes from Ø315 to Ø710 mm
- Airflow rates
• 0.2 to 11 m3/s (700 to 39600 m3/h)
• Up to 4000 Pa
- Direct coupled or belt-driven versions
- Backward-curved blades
- Low sound level
- Can be mounted in any position
- Excellent operating economy
- Casing and impeller of hot-dip galvanised sheet steel
- EX: Inlet cone of brass
- Corrosion category C5-I (very high) according to DS/EN ISO 12944-2
ATEX: Category 2G/D according to EU directive 2014/34/EU
EX: Non-sparking fans according to guideline IACS F29/2005
- Accessories for mounting, connection, safety and regulation
- Optional: Execution as standard temperature fans