Centrifugal Fans CND CNF ATEX and EX
The CND-CNF ATEX and EX are low and medium pressure centrifugal flow fans.
The ATEX versions comply with directive 2014/34/EU for equipment in explosive atmospheres and environments. The fans are suited for removal of hot smoke in connection with fires as well as transport of polluted air and of hazardous gases.
The EX versions meet the guidelines IACS F29/2005 for non-sparking fans. The fans are suited for transport of air containing flammable gases.
- For flange connection
7 sizes with impeller diameters from Ø315 to Ø710 mm
- Airflow rates
• CND: 0.2 to 10 m3/s (700 to 36000 m3/h)
• CNF: 0.2 to 11 m3/s (700 to 39600 m3/h)
• CND: Up to 2000 Pa
• CNF: Up to 4000 Pa
- Direct coupled or belt-driven versions
- Backward-curved blades
- Low sound level
- Can be mounted in any position
- Excellent operating economy
- Housing and impeller of hot-dip galvanised sheet steel
- EX: Inlet cone of brass
• ATEX: Category 2G/D according to EU directive 2014/34/EU
• EX: Non-sparking fans according to guideline IACS F29/2005
• Corrosion category C5-I (very high) according to DS/EN ISO 12944-2
- Accessories for mounting, connection, safety and regulation
- Optional: Execution as standard temperature fans