Air Heaters VMA VMB
The NoVa air heaters are axial flow fans and heating coils built in joint cabinets. The heating medium is hot water from boilers, heat pumps or district heating. The design is timeless and fits in any industrial facility, workshop, hall, warehouse etc.
The air heaters are suitable for operation in unheated low corrosive environments.
- Type VMA for boiler water and heat pumps
- Type VMB for district heating water
- Available in 5 sizes
- Air flow rates 0.2 to 2.1 m3/s
- Heating capacities from 3 to 105 kW
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Cabinet of galvanised sheet steel
- Powder coated externally and with primer internally
- Accessories for air distribution, regulation and more
- Corrosion category C3 according to DS/EN ISO 12944-2
Basic system layout - pipe circuit and electrical wiring